COUNTRY VACATIONS FRAUD

COUNTRY CLUB FRAUD - NEVER JOIN WITH MAJOR FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA - COUNTRY VACATIONS

    A Victim of Country Club & Country Vacations fraudulence activity Hyderabad
    Respected Sir(s),

    I feel ashamed to say this history of my innocence that again proves the public fraudulence and those useless people enjoying our money like royal ambassadors. Its painful story to explain.

    When I was staying in Bangalore last year due to my employment; suddenly one day I got a call from some people saying that 'sir, you have won a gift as you have purchased some items in Total Mall, Madiwala, Bangalore'. I was surprised to hear, and they also said, 'sir you need to visit our office to come and collect this gift and I will introduce my people too'. I do not understand completely, but I said okay to visit their office (surprisingly it is Country Vacations Office address they said). This was happened on 25-05-2011.

    On 26-05-2011, I have visited their office in koramangala, bangalore and the address is as follows:
    country vacations,
    a division of country club india ltd.
    Room no. 4, 3rd floor,
    S.V.Towers, krishna industial area,
    hosur road, koramangala,
    bangalore-560029.
    Ph: 080-42077307/080-41646809/ 09036022338.

    The lady who received me was Mrs. Glory, she working as one of the big-shots in that office.
    They have invited, and explained about some country vacations, country club is this/that etc etc and all. I said, I am not interested in any of your country club program. And at the same time I told that, I do not have money to get any Country Club membership and no-way it is useful for me. Then they forced to use credit card, if you don't have cash and we will give you 0% interest facility and you can repay EMI to bank.

    They have tuned the mindset like anything, it was almost 2hours they have banged on my head saying that, you can visit many places across the globe with family and there will not be any room rent when you are staying in country club, you will get 30 to 50% discount on flight tariff, atleast this way you can show your wife and children the world. It is for life time charges for you and 25years for your children. Oh my god! I really do not understand how I fall in trap. They have not even given time to think, just keep forcing like anything as well as their was fully rounded-up the table and muted my voice....its really unimaginable moment in life and really afraid to recollect that situation.

    Then they have presented the gift of worth rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) glass bowl. Slowly took my attention and told me to swipe my card and don't worry that we are doing an agreement for this amount. And any point of time if you are not comfortable with the agreement and club membership, you can directly visit to the head-office in Hyderabad and terminate the agreement and we will not charge anything for that except the legal documentation charges for rs.500/- Or so. Thats all.

    Upon grabbing my attention, I said (with tension and low voice) I don't have credit card with me. For that they said pay whatever money you have now. Then I told 'Please understand that I don't have either money or card', requested them to wait for a day, we will come back. Again that rogues rounded-up and told if not you, may be your wife can swipe the card; we were unable to bear their torture. Then I took the credit card from my wife, what she is carrying (it is a low limit card). Then I told we can swipe only Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only), and the rest you can swipe tomorrow with another card. But they said no no this the only one day offer for you like people, we will send our executives to your home, so that you can pick the card and then visit to our country club office and swipe the balance Rs.65,000/- (Rupees sixty five thousands). Those buggers were literally behind us and there was no scope to abscond. With no other option it is happened to swipe another Rs.65,000/-.

    There ends my story. They said, you will get the membership card and coupons etc etc., Nothing have come to my home since 26-05-2011.
    When I spoke to my friends they said it is a fraud company, how you got into their trap, just go and convince them to refund the amount.
    When I go there the lady called Mrs. Glory is not there and some else responded and talking very rude, and they are very pathetic to handle.

    During June 2011, I have been transferred from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I have returned back to my home town, Hyderabad. Whenever I am calling this country club contact numbers none of them are lifting the phone.

    Now every month I am paying an EMI of Rs. 3611/- (Rupees three thousand six hundred and eleven) to HDFC Bank for the swiping of Rs.65000/- And I have cleared the other 20000/- Credit card by pay-off my salary and closed that card.

    Still this EMI is going on. It is big amount for me and it would really useful to get my monthly groceries. I have many dependents, father retired and mother diabetes patient. I just hold my head with tears.

    I have learnt a lesson from this kind of fraud people and society. I will never ever repeat this in my life.

    I am no-way interested in country club membership, whatever the documentation charges required let them take and refund the amount of Rs.85,000/-. I don't want any country club activities.
    Please please please. It is literally a mental torture for me everyday.

    The payment details are as follows:
    country club vacations international holiday club membership
    contract no. Dt62#786,
    dated: 26-05-2011
    value of fraud: rs.85,000/-
    Paid through credit cards:
    card no. 5546-3702-2137-9131 (citibank)
    for rs: 20,000 inr
    date: 26-05-2011
    time: 16:43:45
    terminal ID no: 49314894
    invoice no: 001957
    card type: master card
    pref no: 114611130335
    auth code: 810576

    card no. 4617-8620-0063-2927 (hdfcbank)
    for rs: 65,000
    date: 26-05-2011
    time: 18:32:59
    terminal ID no: 50040956
    invoice no: 000505
    card type: visa card
    pref no: 000000001223
    auth code: 079820

    Please help me out to get my amount back and ready to pay for the closure charges/ Documentation charges whatever.

    I learnt a lesson and never ever repeat in my life and as well I will educate people about how to be aware of such fraud people and fraud companies.

    Thank you once again.
    Sincere regards
    Anil Kumar Bandaru Eswar,
    Hyderabad
    (+91) 990 810 0021


   

4 comments:

  1. Exactly we faced the same situation, but we restricted ourselves from paying... Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too are a victim of the same. Exactly the same situation and we paid 1lac. We are planning to file a consumer case against them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We won the case against Country Club..just make sure you book a fraud case with the credit card company

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have your mail id..will connect you their

    ReplyDelete